Are you a website development geek who loves the idea of managing multiple different ad hoc tasks for websites, and is confident talking to clients over the phone?
Exposure Ninja is looking for an Ad Hoc Website Development Project Manager to manage the assignment of dev tasks, including updating and fixing bugs and making design changes, for our amazing clients. You’ll be instructing our talented teams to carry out the updates and get them delivered on time, all the while keeping our clients up-to-date with progress.
We’re looking for the type of person who is pumped from being busy at work, is incredibly organised and can manage lots of spinning plates, who has a keen eye for detail, and loves resolving issues and taking care of customers.
This is a remote role, so your location is not as important as your Ninja skills and dedication to delivering 5-star service to our clients.
Our ideal Website Project Manager will do the following:
- Manage multiple website developers to ensure a fast turnaround time for tasks.
- Review and quality check work completed by the team to ensure the task is finished to an excellent standard.
- Improve client satisfaction through completing tasks to a high standard and providing customer support via phone and email to support clients in resolving their website dev issues.
- Please Note: We are not looking for a developer to do the work – you will be the person organising the developers who do the work. This is an important distinction!
- Review ad hoc website development requests and manage the assignment of tasks to different developers to ensure tasks are completed quickly and effectively.
- Act as the point of contact between our Development team and the client, as we go through the process of making changes to their website.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing. Provide excellent customer service via phone and email support.
- Ensure that work is delivered to an excellent standard through thorough QA and review.
- Ensure all webpages and updates are mobile-friendly and follow CRO best practices.
- Configure plugins to achieve website functionality.
- Resolve and troubleshoot WordPress websites.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Solid and proficient experience in WordPress website building and troubleshooting
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of work
- Understand conversion principles (CRO) in website design and functionality
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Confidence to talk to clients. If you are scared of the phone, this is not the job for you!
- Native-level English — both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and feedback to the teams
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Experience managing a small team
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify and Squarespace
We’re looking for a Website Project Manager available to work 30-40 hours per week. You must be available to work UK office hours Monday-Friday.
£21,840-£25,238 (based on 40-hr work week), dependent on experience. This equates to an hourly rate of £10.50-£12.13.
Commission on any sales made. Quarterly KPI bonuses available.
We are looking for an immediate start.
Click “Apply for Job” and send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you’d be perfect for the position.