One of the most common topics that businesses ask for our help on is Google Analytics. With so much data available at our fingertips, how do we even begin to make educated marketing decisions?
In this video series, Head Ninja Tim walks you through video tutorials to understand the key metrics inside Google Analytics:
- Audience data: who are my visitors? Where are they? What do we know about them?
- Acquisition data: Where are they coming from? What are they searching for to find me? Which links to my website bring me the most traffic?
- Interaction data: How are people using my site? Which content is getting the best and worst response? Where are people coming in/leaving from?
The videos are taken from MarketingU – a site that we run to help businesses that are doing their own marketing, either by choice or through budget limitations.
Watch the whole series here:
- Video 1: Introduction and overview – understanding the importance of using analytics in a marketing campaign, and the headline figures
- Video 2: Audience data – who is visiting the site and what do we know about them?
- Video 3: Acquisition data – where are my visitors coming from and what are they searching for to find us?
- Video 4: Interaction data – what are people doing on my site and how can I improve it based on this information?