One of the most common topics that businesses ask for our help on is Google Analytics. With so much data available at our fingertips, how do we even begin to make educated marketing decisions?
In this video series, Head Ninja Tim walks you through video tutorials to understand the key metrics inside Google Analytics:
- Key Metrics: What are the headline stats you need to understand when you’re judging your website’s performance, and what does ‘good’ look like for each one?
- Conversions: How can you use the conversion metrics in Google Analytics to understand how effectively your website is turning visitors into leads or sales?
- Traffic: What are the characteristics of each traffic channel, and how can you see the paths that visitors have taken before they turn into customers?
- Channels: How can you dig deeper into each type of visitor to get more of the most profitable ones?
- Devices: How do you know if your website is underperforming on mobile? What sort of differences between mobile and desktop traffic are acceptable, and how do you know if there’s a problem?
And don’t forget: you can use our free Google Analytics comparison tool Onalytics to compare your Google Analytics results with other sites in your market.