Does writing new blog posts always seem to be at the bottom of your to-do list? Are you bored of writing posts that no one reads, which never rank well and make you wonder why you’re bothering at all?
If so, you are not alone. Blogging is something that most businesses struggle with. They know that they should be doing it, but when the time comes to actually do it, there’s always something that feels more important which needs to be done instead.
In this episode, Tim interviews experienced blogger and Exposure Ninja’s Head of Digital PR, Charlie Marchant. Charlie shares her tips and suggestions to turn any business’s blog from a low-priority content dump to an important and thriving source of traffic and sales.
- How to come up with content ideas that will actually get read and shared
- How frequently you should be posting
- Scheduling, clustering and timing your posts for success
- How creating a content planner can take all the strain out of your topic selection
- Killer tools for finding the best blog topics
- How to get people on your team (or outside your team) to help with writing your posts, without damaging your ‘brand voice’
- How to turn blog visitors into buyers or leads for your business
When Charlie is not leading Exposure Ninja’s 25-strong Digital PR team as they create and promote blogs for businesses, she’s blogging for herself though Charlie On Travel, a popular and influential blog documenting her travel around the world.