What Is Influencer Marketing?
Influencer marketing is a method of working with people or brands with engaged audiences to increase the visibility of a business.
The audiences of influencers are typically highly engaged and frequently represent the entirety or a segment of a business' target market.
These influencers use digital media, such as social media posts and videos, to engage with their audience in an interactive fashion encouraging dialogue and a community feeling.
- The Ultimate Guide To Bloggers and Influencers
- Ultimate Guide To Blogger Events
- Ultimate Guide to Leveraging Product Reviews & Features by Bloggers
- How To Use Influencer Marketing To Tap Into The Power Of YouTubers, Instagrammers, Bloggers And Social Media Authorities
- How To Beat The World’s Biggest Brands With Content Marketing & Influencers
If you or your business lacks the time to run an influencer marketing campaign or you'd prefer to enlist a dedicated influencer marketing coordinator, contact our Influencer Marketing Management team to discuss your campaign.